Sunday, February 05, 2006

[Like a (blog) Virgin]

And I'm no longer a blog virgin! *cue applause*
Somehow, an inexplicable force drew me to get one, so here I am.

10 Random Things about Me

1) I talk to myself sometimes without realising till I get queer looks from my friends.
2) Lizards freak me out. As do frogs and other creepy jumpy movey aboutey things.
3) I have a big weakness for chocolate. Crunchie bars rule.
4) Coldplay is my favouritest band in the whole world.
5) I love pink.
6) I am a total mess with editing and designing software.
7) Sometimes the dark still scares me. Just a teeny weeny bit.
8) The veins on my right ankle spell 'LA'.
9) For the record, I am generally non-directional.
10) Smart Ass makes me happy. Ever so happy.

6 Comments:

At 7:14 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeahh.. yer freaky veins....whoo boyy..

lovely shade of pink for ur font girlie!

X,
Gracie

 
At 9:32 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the desert, of the blog.

 
At 10:53 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your viens turn me on...

And you make me happy'er so I win!!!

:D

I love you baby

 
At 4:59 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Lol. Yes folks, love is when your boyfriend says your veins turn him on. Hahahaha.

I love you Smart Ass.

 
At 10:07 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They seriously do!
Love you :D

 
At 12:48 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

but baby, they're Veins!! no sensorics or erogenous zones involved...how the heck they turn you on baffles me. hahaha.

Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home