Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Wait Is Over

My Baby is herrrrrrrreeee!!!!!!!!!!! (:


He arrived fashionably (well, more like Emirates-ly) two hours later than his 1 a.m. intended arrival, thanks to some engine glitches. I saw this tall long-haired bloke come down the stairs and my heart instantly felt a million times happier and lighter than its been in a long time. And he did this funny chase around the luggage wheel that made me laugh. Just standing there watching him from the other side of the glass walls made me so HAPPY. Then he came through and I kinda felt shy cos there were other people around. I was hesitant about how to go about things cos suddenly it felt surreal being in front of him after 10 months and 4 days of distance (but hey, no one's counting) and then he covered me up in cuddles and kisses and everything started falling into place and the ol' rythym (however you spell that damned word) came back.


Oh, and I should also give special mention to Bitch, Ketki and Syahirah for putting up with my keep-me-from-going-horrifically-bored-for-two-and-a-half hours- phonecalls. (: I swear, I must have combed Terminals 1 and 2 like....4 times and ridden the Skytrain even more. I was that bored. Barking mad shite.


Having him around me is just...I don't think I can put it into words, really. Our bodies fit perfectly. We automatically snuggle on escalators. His hand takes mine perfectly. I could float in a cloud of his scent forever. And I don't think its even the whole been-away-for-ages thing, because we're naturally affectionate people and always will be. He just makes me feel deliriously happy and safe and loved. It pains me to be away from him even though I know I will see him the next morning.

No one's ever done something like this for me and...just...wow.


In case you're reaching for a bucket, I'll stop the sap train now.


Then again its my blog so suck it up if you don't like it (:


Bitch out x

6 Comments:

At 11:50 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no, keep the sap train going!

I love you soooooooooooo bad huni!

And I would also like to thank bitch, ketki and syahirah for taking care of my one and only. You guys rule!

Jeremy out

wuv oo huni!

 
At 11:53 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No no no, keep the sap train going!

I love you soooooooooooo bad huni!

And I would also like to thank bitch, ketki and syahirah for taking care of my one and only. You guys rule!

Jeremy out

wuv oo huni!0A
Jeremy out

wuv oo huni!

 
At 1:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome.

 
At 11:58 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god it is SO sweet. Plus because I can relate to you, it makes it even sweeter! But then I'm also sad because I miss my Henrryyy, but can really feel all those emotion you described when you saw him. Ahhhhh. TISSUE! :D

xChristabel

 
At 12:13 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Righto I am going to be lazy and do a mega reply.

Baby - Love you toooo.

Matt - Yeah its certainly awesome. Awesome's just the tip of a massive awesome iceberg. I sound lame. Forgive me I just woke up.

Christabel - YESSSS! Its weird innit, when they're walking out of an arrival gate you're standing there looking at this guy knowing he's yours, looking at him for the first time in AGES, then of all things you feel Shy when that's the last thing you'd think you feel, then a kiss/cuddle is all it takes. Siiiiiighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. We're sappy, woman.
And proud of it :-D x

 
At 10:38 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its Rhythm...
Heehee!!!
Hope you're feelin better from that day babe...you didn't miss anything...

-Tanya-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home