
[sweetness!]
I was supposed to be in bed about two hours ago. Blame work. Sodding arse work. Editing bad English is just harrowing.
Yeah babe, I know I said I'd be in bed at 10. Sowwy :S
Anyway folks, with 5 minutes left of the 5th of February, I'd just like to say that today marked one month of official-ness for my baby and I. And this is for him. (And that photo is too cute for words.)
10 Random Things I love about Jeremy Darling Pleuger
1) His cuddles! Most comforting.
2) His kisses - they make everything else fade away and I forget everything that bothers me.
3) The way he never stops trying to show how much he loves me.
4) How just thinking about him makes me smile.
5) The way a grin spreads across his face when he laughs.
6) His scent.
7) The way he rubs his thumb across my hand as he holds it.
8) His funny faces.
9) The way he breaks into song about anything , whenever.
10) The way he says 'I love you'.
Thank you baby for being my voice of reason when I'm losing track of where I'm going. For making me see that sometimes things are simpler than they seem. For being a part of me. For loving me.
Always,
Nikki xx

1 Comments:
awwww baby! I love you so much!!!!
This is the kinda thing I have to match on my blog.
Gar I miss usual contact with you. I need a computer and a phone!
I miss you I miss you I miss you!!!
*kisses... many times*
Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home