Sunday, February 18, 2007

When the pieces don't fit, you must acquit.

So school's finally come to a close. Three years gone by faster than expected. But this isn't going to be one of those sappy I'm gonna miss so and so and so and so and this and that posts because frankly, I won't truly miss it in that way. I'm not being bitter; I just feel its the right time to move on and not look back unneccessarily. Oh wait, unnecessarily. But thank you to the people who have stuck by me in times not so easy and to those whom I have grown to call a friend. You will be remembered.

So yeah, when I look back on my last day of school, I'll remember that Sya and I walked out head on and the first person I went to was my dear hairstylist Roy, who in his typical way chided me for not seeing him sooner and promptly proceeded to work his magic. Gotta love 'em.

In other news, this post is proof I haven't died/been hiding under a rock/gotten abducted by aliens/been kidnapped/insert method of demise or disappearance here - I've just been TOO busy with darned assignments and freelance work. I think I've mastered the art of looking awake and chipper on two or no hours of sleep.

Randomosities:

  • Sprinklers and "The Party Song" by Blink 182 make me happy.
  • So do cuddles.
  • I've developed a strange liking for Monet's "Camille on her Deathbed".
  • I've realised in the last couple of months that love never goes away, circumstances only take over.
  • I have so much more TIME now for normal things like sleeping (I woke up at 1.30 p.m. today! Yayness.), having actual conversations with people and not telling them I have to cut it short because I have work to do, shopping, etc, and basically enjoying the return of my long-lost social life.
  • Sometimes I buy hair products or makeup merely because of the names some genius has given them to market their appeal. Am I a sucker or what?
Right then dear readers, I leave you now to get some beauty sleep. This whole no alarm clock ringing at ungodly hours change is definitely a good thing.

xNx







1 Comments:

At 1:09 am , Blogger Syahirah said...

congrats to us! *cheers*
Three years of "hell" is over. Now we've got to move on in life. =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home