Tuesday, February 07, 2006

[everything is gay]

Carrot juice that leaves a pukey after taste when it hits the back of your throat - gay.

Nail polish that peels 20 minutes after a DIY manicure - gay.
Stubborn-arse nail polish remover - even more gay.
Being snappy because of a fuzzy phoneline then feeling guilty because you think you've taken it out on your darling boyfriend who doesn't need cantankerousity - very bloody gay.
Skanky ponytails - gay.
iPod that dies on you when you've charged it full - oh so annoyingly GAY!!!

You're all gayyyyy.

Okay I think I've maxed out on my whinge quota. For now.


1 Comments:

At 8:35 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your updating more than me, shame on you!

And although that other stuff is extremely gay, you have to not worry about the phone line thing. You really weren't that cranky with me, its fine, seriously.

And no matter how much stress I go through, I'm always still your boyfriend and being that comes with responsibilities.
Such as letting you let out your frustration.
Its ok my gorgeous really. You were having a tough time anyway.
I'm never going to hold anything like that against you.
I love you.
Like no other.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home