When brainfucked, blog.
Studying law. Not my ideal way to spend a Sunday afternoon, considering I can think of at least 5 other more appealing ways. My brain feels like oatmeal and I'm not even halfway through reading the shit. *whines.
Anyway.
*
The collision has evidently occurred. Now what?
*
(I'm using stars to indicate moving on from one topic to another. Look at the name of my blog and understand that I don't always think in an orderly linear fashion.)
I did an art piece a couple of weeks ago for one of my modules. It's a mosaic piece and the theme I chose was identity, and I've worked on the concept of mental implosion (surprise, surprise). The fading colours represent the dip in energy experienced during manic depression, where one goes from feeling an emotion, till you are drained and left blank (the white), which becomes ambiguous because you don't know what to think (the grey), which eventually leads to the central core of it all - the source of the implosion. Kind of like how when stars (exploding balls of gas) die and become black holes which implode and draw the other stars closer to them, and suck the life out of them and leave everything dark. Oh and the pink is supposed to signify a happy front. The piece is called Whirlwind Inside My Head, lyrics courtesy of Linkin Park 'cos I identify with those songs. What I didn't expect was for the process to be as cathartic as it was.
*
I've just realised that because I'm spelling in British this silly spellcheck thing is underlining all words like colours and realised. So Amerriiicaannn.
*
I should really get back to studying but clearly I'm choosing to feed my guilty conscience and procrastinate. *screams inwardly. It would be cool if there were voice clips inserted where all these asterisked actions are typed. Asterisks can be assinine.
*
And what's assinine now is that I'm talking out of my arse. Therefore I shall stop. But before I do...
*
Tomorrow. I love that word. It's so comforting. Favourite word of procrastinators (read: self) everywhere.
Bitch out. x
PS - listening to Buddhist monks' chanting is peaceful.
PPS - Speaking of monks, Britney Spears looks like one now!
PPPS - I have to learn to stop talking to myself mentally. It gets tiring.
PPPPS - YA THINK?!?!?

1 Comments:
You just have to love that art work.
I believe it is in the constitution, as 'one must love that art work'.
Matt.
PPPPPS - I like the show Monk.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home