[Death by Carbs!]
So it appears I've come to the end of junior year. Am filled with the same sense of semi-fatigue-semi relief I felt at the end of freshman year, but more so this time because this year has been....let's not even go there.
Anyway! After broadcast I was about to faint with hunger (okay, not quite, but, well, semi-close) and had pasta and potato salad for lunch....and i got a sundae on the way home. What am I doing to myself?!
That said and the fact that the holidays are around the corner, tis time to hit zee gym! The treadmill and I need to be reacquainted.
And I'm sounding a major git now so I shall depart and outfat myself with my sundae waiting in the freezer.

1 Comments:
I'll always eat sundae's with you baby :D
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home