Can't think of a title.
As I'm stepping back to get more perspective, I came across a couple of interesting quotes yesterday in February's issue of Reader's Digest."To say my fate is not tied to your fate is like saying "Your end of the boat is sinking." - telly host Hugh Downs.
"...if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." - Dolly Parton. (is this how I'm eventually going to my clouds and ice cream? I hope so.)
So anyway, it was hard to make the break but I need to reassess where we're going and how we're going if we're going anywhere because right now it's like a jigsaw puzzle and our pieces either have too much of a gap in between or are too tightly forced together that they don't sit comfortably in the grooves.
I just the time out to be me. And I'm glad I pulled it together and was able to step away because the old me would have given in and it's about time I did one for me.
*
Unconditional love and no need for validation is a comforting thing that keeps me going.
*
I'm hoping it doesn't pour buckets tomorrow so the Hip Hop Battle isn't wrecked!
*
Sya and I saw the kookiest butch-lezz couple today. It was all constant giggles and touches and with the butch looking lovelornly out the window as her girl walked across the street. Obviously still in the getting to know you-can't bear to be an inch away from you-my eyes would hurt if I stopped looking at you phase. Awww. Then at some point it got a little nauseating and I wanted to fling my iced tea at them. Lol. Down sour grapes, down! Just messin', we all know I'm one for girls anyway.
*
On the other hand, after a couple of mindless rantings with Sara, I've pondered and concluded that in a perfect world, I would:
- be able to Apple+Z my life whenever I felt like doing something over.
- be able to use a bloody can opener properly without calling my kid sister into help (but then again that's supposed to be one of my little things that makes me endearing. Right? RIGHT?)
- have Channing Tatum for breakfast, Michael Vartan for lunch and Jude Law for dinner. Now that's what I call three healthy square meals a day. Oh and throw in a coupla girls for teatime and I'm a happywappybunny (:
Bed beckons.
x
PS - I like "Say it Right" (Nelly Furtado). Relating to some of it now and it's a feel-good tune.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home