[being bored]
It's 4.30, it's warm and humid, I'm slightly sleepy and I have to go to church. Not very thrilling I know. On top of that I am also b-o-r-e-d. I kinda gave up reading Nelson Mandela because it got too heavy and I lost track of who was trying to out-politicize whom. Last night I nicked a chick novel from my sister and finished that in about two hours. Sufficed to say that was a bit more up my alley. I now realise that last sentence did not make me sound highly intelligent.
Yesterday I got sick after a cold lunch, which pretty much made for a dodgy Saturday in general. I watched most of Legally Blonde 2 and turned it off after I realised I couldn't take any more chipper-ness from Reese Witherspoon.
On the up side, I've been catching up on a lot of much needed sleep.
On the happy-reflective-wotsit side, I've been thinking a lot about my baby (like when don't I?) and that generally keeps me saner and calmer (: I love his laugh. And I love his voice first thing in the morning.
Anyhoozies, I don't foresee much happening in the next week. Apart from nerding it up for my exams. My cross cult textbook already has so many post-it thingies I'm tempted to just dog ear the chapters I need to study. *hair rises* And you all know how much I hate dog-earring. Oh, I've been having this insane craving for Indian nosh so I'm heading out on Tuesday to go get my fix with my little Poppadom (:
Time to dog ear my textbook! *big woot!* I love you baby.

1 Comments:
Awwww baby :(
I'll call you and give you phone sex if you like :D
Miss you baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home