Monday, March 26, 2007

One Lucky Bitch

I should be sleeping now but am sitting here and I've realized that no matter what happens I am grateful to have people that look out for me and make me promise them that I won't do crazy things to myself. People who will hear me out at 2am when I'm not at my coherent best. People who text me when I don't expect it. People who call when I don't expect it even more and appreciate it even more.

People like JT, Matty, Matt and Kim. You guys are awesome. Thank you for sticking by me. A girl like me is lucky to have lads like you. You are loved.

And my spidermonkey, what can I say - you're in a class of your own because you're that damn good. 'Nuff said cos we've never had to say much to understand everything.

x

Somewhere out there beneath the pale moonlight, someone's thinking of me and loving me tonight.

Oh god I'm an emo fart. Hahahaha.

2 Comments:

At 4:39 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not quite an emo, just an emo fart.
I like it, it has pizazz!


Glad to be around at 2am your time, 5am!!!!! my time.

Matt

 
At 5:02 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Holy shit yeah thats 5am your time. I forgot for a second.

More cuddles for you.

Nikkkiiiiii x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home