Tuesday, April 24, 2007

A few words of caution.

  1. If you can't practise what you preach, kindly refrain from getting self-righteous, because not only is it annoying, its downright hypocritical. Don't tell me what I need to do, what I need to learn or how I need to cope. This goes for everyone. Thank you.
  2. Please do not approach me when your foremost motive isn't about me, and it's really about something you want out of me.
  3. Do not continue trying to get me to go out if I say I don't want to. I repeat: I. Don't. Want. To.


2 Comments:

At 3:59 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo

*Performs a really cool looking pose, and holds out the 'Yo' hand signal (Being white, I don't know what it actually is)*

 
At 11:15 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

:D If you ever got a new blog or wanted to rename yours, you'd be about the only person I'd approve of sharing the name of mine. Randomosity rules!

*Also mirrors the yo hand signal*

(Being partially white, I am also unsure what it actually is but I think its kinda like the thumb, forefinger and middle finger upside down. If you are African American and reading this and realise I am talking out of my arse, please correct me.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home