[ 10 random things for today ]
1) Studying X-cult apparently makes me Photoshop-colour-curve-happy.
2) Gummies and Reese's peanut butter cups are dangerous. Very Dangerous.
3) My craving for Indian has to be rainchecked on!! Because my parents have decided to go Vday pressie shopping tomorrow and so I gotta stay home and sister-sit.
4) I have two very annoying mozziebites.
5) I want a Nokia 7370 - if it's not too big. Yes people, for once, lack of size does matter. I don't like my mobile taking up half my clutch.
6) I am slightly annoyed (and a little more so annoyed because that's the second time I've used annoyed in this entry, third if you want to be really anal) that the excel document with our broadcast results is unopenable. Altho I'm pretty sure I did well.
7) I need a haircut.
8) I need to learn to cook.
9) I don't like the little relationship pep talk I got from two people who don't know much about the person I've become, or about the person I'm with, or about what we're experiencing.
10) Desperate Housewives is one kick arse show.
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ i wish revision came in pill form ]ohwell, one g...
- [being bored]It's 4.30, it's warm and humid, I'm s...
- [Death by Carbs!]So it appears I've come to the en...
- [everything is gay : part two]school computer syst...
- [everything is gay]Carrot juice that leaves a puke...
- [sweetness!]I was supposed to be in bed about two ...
- [Like a (blog) Virgin]And I'm no longer a blog vir...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home