[ a bang your head on the table moment...or 3 ]
1) My bitch and I have a job thingamawotsit for a Motorola ad proposal on Saturday. She calls me to tell me they need two girls - one to act normal and one to act bimbotic then swiftly changes the subject.
2) My dear friend William is apprehensive of getting a free incoming line for his girl in Vietnam - "because it's like cheating on my current phone line"/ "It just feels wrong"/"Having an affair with a prepaid card"/"I'm sentimental"/"I dunnnnoooo, I'm just weird okay?"
Weird is one thing mate - plain kooky is on another galaxy altogether.
So folks, warning for the day: Do not have a fixed mobile line and a prepaid on the side because it constitutes as being a phonewhore (go Me!) and its clearly a bad, baaaad case of cheating. Its bad enough if you're a woman (moi) but if you're a guy....now, that's just Gay! *cue collective gasp*
Told ya I'd blog about you Will ;) Teehee..... *hugs*
3) I tell my boyfriend about my interview I have on Monday for my internship and he says they're gonna love me, and I cynically add that as with a lot of this country, they could also choose to screw with me. And the boy takes it literally. And I am slightly perturbed and proceed to explain I meant it metaphorically then stop myself when I realise the stupidity of explaining something we both knew the intended meaning of.
*Refer to title of post*
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Previous Posts
- [in short...]I miss Jeremy.
- [ loved ]First things up, I love my Baby.I just wa...
- [ beating up my mind every second with my fist ]Fo...
- [ 10 random things for today ]1) Studying X-cult a...
- [ i wish revision came in pill form ]ohwell, one g...
- [being bored]It's 4.30, it's warm and humid, I'm s...
- [Death by Carbs!]So it appears I've come to the en...
- [everything is gay : part two]school computer syst...
- [everything is gay]Carrot juice that leaves a puke...
- [sweetness!]I was supposed to be in bed about two ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
awwww, I'm sorry baby.
I know your just for me.
Love you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home