Wednesday, February 15, 2006

[ loved ]

First things up, I love my Baby.

I just watched Wicker Park on cable. It's a very twisted tale of a woman who pretended to be two people to keep the guy she was in love with, and his girlfriend (whom she pretended to be) apart, while she also slept with his best friend. Talk about skank, huh?


Anyhoot. I've had a most interesting day..Well make that yesterday. My Baby called me in the afternoon and sang Greensleeves to me while playing the piano. Needless to say, I was a melting puddle right on my bed. I'm surprised I could detach myself from the blanket. He was all "Now I don't really sing.....I've been practising this one..." Sweetness! As I was just telling Christabel a while ago, I'm starting to detect a little pattern with my darling's little surprises. First it was the violin at the pier, now it's the piano. How much do you want to bet it'll be like a trombone or something when I arrive in Melbourne when I move over? :)


Then I was speaking to my godfather and little cousins in Adelaide and my baby godson James said hello to me - it was so sweet hearing him talk. I miss them lots.


At night Jeremy and I kinda had a little...hmmm....what do I call it. Not a fight not an argument. Definitely not one of our little I-love-you laden conversations either. Let's just call it a tiff for now. Might not be the best word but anyway. It was about Scott and how sometimes little things trigger a memory of him, and that makes him upset. Understandably. In summary, we managed to clear it up best we could. And Baby, I hope I got you to see where I was coming from when I pointed out why our different outlooks with our ex's are. I love you and you mean everything to me.


Oh and cheers to Matty (I know he doesn't have this url, but anyway) for attempting to make me feel better and making me laugh while I was sorting things out with Jeremy. And to Syahirah - that stupid little story made me laugh. Some guys are just plain idiots.


Overall, to my Baby for always being you in your own adorable heart-melting genuine way and for making me feel loved and sticking by me. I love you so much and I miss you.

2 Comments:

At 2:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwwww, I miss you too babe. And I see where your comming from :)

Sooooo, thats what matty was doing????

 
At 2:09 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Yeah. Nothing major, and I don't exactly remember all that he was telling me, but he told me this funny story about a girl coming onto him or something and he didn't like her. And he was generally telling me things were gonna be okay - with you and I that is.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home