[ nerdy bliss ]
X-cult finally started sinking in tonight! I finally started understanding all the crap without feeling like a bus ran over my head. I must say it would have been extremely helpful if all this had started to sink in two months ago - which means my tutes and lectures have probably proved themselves to be futile. Ain't that life for ya. Oh and might I add that the diffusion of textbook info meant I was terribly forgetful with whatever else other people talked to me about. Apparently my multi-tasking skills need work.
Bitch and I are revising tomorrow at Starbucks. Hail caffeine!!! While we're on revising - apart from the quiet, can someone please enlighten me on peoples' fascination with studying at the airport?! I for one, hate airports unless I'm picking someone up or seeing them off (nearly typed picking someone off and seeing them up; of which the latter sounds a bit wrong). Airports have this odd element of displacement - you're neither here nor there. It also reminds me of goodbyes. Airports are the coldest for that. Ick.
I've had way too much chocolate in the last couple of days. Exam prep does that to you. Well, me. And well, maybe a fair percentage of females. AND I have a strange rice craving (at 1 a.m.?!). Chocolate and rice. Ewww. Unless you're talking chocolate rice. Bring it on.
Okay this is where I stop writing nonsensical fluff (refer to title of blog) because this is where the sleep starts talking.
Oh before I go - my dear Haikel weareth a flower in his hair! Hehe, for those of you who know who I'm talking about, refer to his current MSN photo. Tis very pretty. Teehee.
Nikki out!
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ who's the sexy bitch now! ]Yay I got my hair don...
- [ a bang your head on the table moment...or 3 ]1) ...
- [in short...]I miss Jeremy.
- [ loved ]First things up, I love my Baby.I just wa...
- [ beating up my mind every second with my fist ]Fo...
- [ 10 random things for today ]1) Studying X-cult a...
- [ i wish revision came in pill form ]ohwell, one g...
- [being bored]It's 4.30, it's warm and humid, I'm s...
- [Death by Carbs!]So it appears I've come to the en...
- [everything is gay : part two]school computer syst...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
I knew you'd own that exam.
Just like you'll own the next one.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home