Sunday, February 19, 2006

[ who's the sexy bitch now! ]


Yay I got my hair done! Me likey! And the title's as quoted by My Bitch :) Went with her today after our filming wotsit, which went fine. Brit chicks at their cutesy ditzy (okay that was just me but that was a requirement of the role I swear) best. My Bitch's Babe met us at Reload and very patiently waited for both of us to get all prettied up. Bless. Then we got some nosh at Chippy's. And thanks Shin for the ear candy!! :) Anyways, this is just a short and sweet one. And in true narcissistic form, here's a new photo of moi. Wuv Smart Ass! :D


2 Comments:

At 12:44 pm , Blogger  said...

'tis truE!

And not many guys I know would hang around nearly two hours just waiting for his Babygirl and her Bitch.

He has to be admired.

XxX

 
At 5:25 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wuv ooo too fong girl

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home