Wednesday, February 22, 2006

[ :( ]

I'm sorry Baby.

People, you know when you just don't think and unintentionally say or do things and feel like an idiot for it later? *Sigh*

On the other hand, I was just re-reading an email he sent me earlier today - "You've done well handling everything you have this semester and I'm proud of you." It's little things like that that make me feel loved. That someone doesn't think I've mucked up entirely.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't mucked up at all.
Don't feel like an idiot.
I love you. Completely. All the time.
Your a beautiful person, much smarter and a better writer than I.

I want you to know I admire your intelligence.
And I love the way you correct my english all the time which highlights both those aspects I just pointed out.

Sorry for being such an uber sensitive crettin.

I miss you...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home