Wednesday, February 22, 2006

[ wardrobe malfunction ]

This week, actually, no, the last two days, have been MADNESS.

For starters, my internet has been gaying up very badly and I've been round in circles with phonecalls to (none too helpful) ISP, reboots, reinstallations, yadda yadda yadda. MSN is officially fecked so I'm on Adium now. And Smart Ass, I'm sorry you've had to encounter much of my cantankerousity of late.

For seconds, MY JEANS RIPPED!!! Thankfully it wasn't in public - I would have Died of embarrassment. Those were my favourite comfy pair too :( Like a second skin. Except the skin grew (i.e., my derriere has decided, like my Portuguese hips, to take over the world) and the jeans ripped!

But hey, I could do with more of a behind I think. :) And this also means I have to go shopping now. Mom, Dad, its an emergency!

After the exam today (which I think I managed pretty nicely) Bitch and I had lunch at Scott's then she wanted to surprise her Babe and head westward to meet him at school - so she did - and dragged me cos she was scared shiteless of boarding a bus down a strange route alone. I swear her face when she was near pleading with me to accompany her was priceless. Where's my videocam when I need it?! Bless. It did have me in laughs though. Except Shin happened to have a headstart so we ended up meeting him at Queensway. Well, she tried. *Giggles*

I touched the 7370 today! Tis sweetness and I'm In Want!!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww.
I thought "I" was your sugar daddy :(

*quietly sobs*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home