Saturday, February 25, 2006

[ decadent laziness! ]


When you can


1) go to bed knowing there won't be an annoying alarm clock waking you up at a godforsaken hour

2) therefore sleep properly

3) wake up at whatever obscene hour you fancy, make brekkie and watch sex and the city for 2 hours

4) take your time in the shower and do a facial because you don't have to rush off to school

5) not spend your day trapped in freezing studios while your eyes go wonky in front of a computer

6) go in and out of bed whenever you want


My God, life is fantabulous! I've caught up on so much sleep I feel like I'm walking on a cloud. :) Oh and one more thing.


Psst, lean in!






*I've got a WHOLE month and a half of this!!!!*


*Does little dance of joy*


Yes folks, I don't think I've ever appreciated holidays as much as after this semester. Next week I will get my arse down to the gym and pool.


So anyway! Today I finished season 6 of sex and the city. I actually teared! Shut up, I know I'm a wuss. But it was sooooo sweeetttt!!! Big tracked Carrie down in Paris (she was in a relationship with The Russian and getting neglected) and he found her in the hotel lobby bending over to grab some pearls, wait, diamonds, that had burst from her necklace after a fight with The Russian, and she looked up and Big was walking in thru the doors and she cried and they hugged.......awwwwww!!!! Seriously though, its comforting to know that somewhere out there there is The One Person for you. Even when you may not end up together right away, and you might date other people within the span of six years - as with Big and Carrie - if you're meant for each other you will find your way back. *Sigh* Oh and Samantha got thru breast cancer and her guy Smith flew back from filming at some odd hour in the morning and told her he loves her and she finally found that one person after screwing her way thru of all Manhattan. *Sigh*


Okay okay I'll stop gushing over a telly series. BUT it's a good one!


Right, so, I just cooked some rice for dinner, upon Mom's request. I hope I got the water levels right, or we're having porridge. Oops.

I'm off to watch Love Actually on cable. Another gush-worthy chick flick but I'll spare you for now.

But I love the part where the dude pretends to be a caroller (is that how its spelt?) and tells Juliet he loves her and does the whole placard thing!!! "To me, you are perfect" *Awwwww!!*

Okay okay I'll put a lid on it. :D

On an annoying note, it seems the font on my blog is possessed. I changed all my entries to Times and they all cooperated EXCEPT one sodding post. Grrrrrr. It just won't bloody change. I figured Georgia is marginally prettier for now.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I leaned in I hit my head on your light, just because your short(shorter than me) and don't have to worry about hanging lights..

Yours purely out of bordom,

Nokia 7370 Protector.

 
At 11:11 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Georgia is an excellent font.
I was afriad you might feel a little out of your comfort zone with so much free time babe.
I'm glad you've been able to catch up on sleep.

I love you!!!

Jeremy out

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home