Saturday, February 25, 2006

[ the reason ]

This is one of ours. It just played and I realized it holds more meaning now with what happened last night.

Hoobastank - The Reason

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

3 Comments:

At 10:11 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just so you know, so you pause for a second, and then just post anyway. Im very much anti lyric post, I dont care what world you live in, post a link or something, it just means I have to scroll around till I find the attached remark you made about the lyrics and then if the remark doesnt make sense, I then actually have to read some of the lyrics.

Yours unsincerely
Guiness book of records world tickliiiiiest person.

 
At 11:15 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or... for people like me on gay internet, links mean extra loading.
Which is not cool.
So she did the right thing.
For her baby :D

So, babe, you mean this in regards to me not being a perfect person?

 
At 9:05 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

No, not that. No one's perfect anyway. That's what makes us human. I was referring to the lyrics in terms of how you realised how the possession hurt me.

Wuvya xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home