[ just a lil bit ...]
Last night out at Gotham was pretty okay. Although I have to say I sincerely hope the turnout for my year's grad party next year is a lot more inspiring than what I saw last night.
Anyway, I got to my Bitch's place in the evening and we got ready in just about two hours, despite her Daddy constantly going "Oh no, you've still got the hardest part left! Will you make it?!" Hahaha. As expected, we went thru about a gazillion different outfits and ended up deciding on the first outfit we tried on. Teehee.
Love you Bitch.
Picked up Jezsica and Stephanie along the way and got to Clarke Quay. After a couple of roundabouts, we managed to find Mike and Waddle - I was slightly mortified to realize that I was the oldest one amongst us. *whimper*
Got to Gotham...things took a while to kick in but I guess it was pretty okay after it did. Our possie was pretty cool if somewhat drunk...hehe...at least it was all amusing. Mike and Waddle saved Bitch and I from dancelessness - thank God!! We were at the bar getting our alcohol fixes for the evening and swopping numbers when Mike saw my mobile wallpaper of my Babyand declared that Waddle (bless him, he's adorable....in a 17 year old guy kinda way.) will look like him in about 10 years...Hahaha. So yeah, cheers to Mike and Waddle for being great company and for actually being able to dance without crassly spreading their legs to reveal a crotch from about here to Mexico - as was the case with someone else's dance partner. *shudder* As Jez put it, she and I could have fit in there. Horrors.
While I'm on the topic of dancing with Mike and Waddle, I'd like to say the following to whoever left the comment about me dirty dancing on the aforementioned blokes.
1) It's a club. People dance - yes, males and females together, believe it or not.
2) It was NOT dirty dancing, as you so cleverly think you termed correctly. It was typical of any dance you'd do along to R&B/Hip-hop music. Our bodies were in close proximity, but that does not immediately constitute as dirty dancing.
3) That said, everyone else was dancing as such, so why the need to pick specifically on my Bitch and I? Do you have an issue with white people (as Bitch, Waddle, Mike and I happen to be) being comfortable with each other? Or Rob and Tony/Toby/Whateverhisnameis for that matter? That was the general consensus of the people in our group.
What have I ever done to you to make you try to get at me, my Bitch or my Baby? Why must you be so shallow? I can only think of two or three people capable of doing what they did, and if you are who I think you are, I'm disappointed. You were the last people/person I expected to be this narrow-minded. If you prefer to be cowardly and not put your own sodding name with your comment, suit your wussy self. Because at least Bitch and I have that decency and acknowledge what we've done. And at the end of the day, or night rather, we were just having fun. As you do.
4) If you can't handle people being open with each other, as is with their culture, if you can't understand it, then either keep it to yourself or, quite frankly, FECK OFF.
Moving swiftly along (: We got some chocolate and headed home around 2.30. I had a slight headache...from what I don't quite know. Headed to bed around 3, but somehow I didn't actually fall asleep for about 6 hours. I was staring at the shadows on the wall/ceiling, tossing and turning. I missed my Baby. He was gonna call earlier that night round 11, but I told him to call in the morning because things had kicked in and we were all on the dancefloor. So he called around 9 in the morning and after that I managed to get 4 decent hours of rest. Lazed around with my Bitch, had lunch, and headed home.
Can't say my evening went too smoothly, but I'll get over it and be better next time round. Baby, thank you for calming me down, making me laugh, and making me see that it's not as shite as I thought. You made me feel better and I love you for it.
Friday, March 10, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ broken home ]A broken home - because that's what...
- [ pretty fugly ]Have you ever looked into the mirr...
- [ ponderings ]Most guys, if not a good number, wou...
- [ yuck ]*whimper*The heat and humidity will someda...
- [ weirdiosity ]Last night, I dreamt that Will and ...
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
- [ decadent laziness! ]When you can1) go to bed kno...
- [ blood.tears.screaming.cold. ]It blew up. Again. ...
- [ listen to your heart...would be easier if it was...
- [ crazylittlethingcalledlove ]...I don't know. Ma...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

2 Comments:
One time when I was in the peace-core, we had to eat a varieties of vegetables that were cooked with a billy can.
On a more relevant note, Nice bloggage. Is the name actually Jezsica with a z, or is that a... *pauses* typo. I want a z in my name. (Matzt)
Maybe I'll change my name to Mattzoo, I remember my primary school days when other kids couldn't read my name (Matthew), and just said Matt, then a random ending..
Eg, Mattwho, Mattjew, Maths who, Matt ewww.
Anonymous names shouldn't be an option in this, gee you can type anonymous as your name, but as a preset, im aginst it.
I reckon someone is jealous of your dancing skills.
Veggies in a billy can. Yep, that's my friend Matt Haddon. Just about the only other person I can think of who's more random than I am.
Yes m'dear, that is actually how her name is spelt. Lol. Your name's just fine the way it is, and be thankful we're all older now and fully capable of pronouncing your name.
Thanks...I groove pretty damn well if I may say so myself...and I will. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home