Saturday, March 04, 2006

[ pretty fugly ]


Have you ever looked into the mirror and just not liked what you see? I have. Last night I took one look at myself and I was ready to puke. I know it sounds vile but I was really sickened and disgusted with myself. My godforsaken hips are so damn rounded they look gross. That's enough to make me feel huge. If that's not enough to make me feel huge, my boobs make me feel worse.

Everything just gets in the way. My body gets in the way of myself. Do you know how frustrating that is? It doesn't really help that I'm surrounded by stick insects.


If all of this isn't enough, I feel extra bloated now because *drumroll* my period's here. I'm down with headaches and I have a hot water bottle just about surgically attached to my tummy, and I spent about 3 hours this morning just puking.


To all the guys who read this and are perturbed, well, it happens.


I don't really like myself now, for some reason I can't put my finger on. My boyfriend tried for about an hour last night and a while earlier to make me feel better, but, I don't know, I'm just not feeling it - by no fault of his might I add, importantly.


Maybe I have issues. Or something like that. I don't know. Eww.

4 Comments:

At 8:19 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Talk to me more.
And listen to me when I tell how truly beautiful you are.
Both physicaly and as a person.

I love you.
because there is so much about you to love.

 
At 8:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a side note, the one who controls the cheese controls...


well, the cheese I guess.

 
At 8:55 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

I do listen to you babe. I'm sorry, sometimes when I get mad I implode first then talk later. It doesn't mean I'm shutting you out.

Wuv ooo too.

 
At 8:56 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Ummm, yes Stagger Lee, that is generally what happens when the one who controls cheese controls cheese. Good to know huh? ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home