[ weirdiosity ]
Last night, I dreamt that Will and I and some other people (whom I don't remember) were on a train that was going through a jungle, then we came to a cliff and the roof of the train came off and we ended up going down an extremely long waterslide and I turned in my seat to face him and the other people and had my back to the slide. Hmmm. The after the slide, we went to get Cadbury and hung out (also with the other people), and I missed drama class and came home late.
Okay, so its a slight improvement from dreaming - no wait - having nightmares about deadlines and FCP monsters ( i.e. arses who delete your files so you have to edit from scratch one week to the deadline). Still, very weird. And a clear sign my mind's off school mode. Haha.
And that, babes and blokes, was your piece of utterly random and useless information for today :)
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
- [ decadent laziness! ]When you can1) go to bed kno...
- [ blood.tears.screaming.cold. ]It blew up. Again. ...
- [ listen to your heart...would be easier if it was...
- [ crazylittlethingcalledlove ]...I don't know. Ma...
- [ :( ]I'm sorry Baby.People, you know when you ju...
- [ wardrobe malfunction ]This week, actually, no, t...
- [ nerdy bliss ]X-cult finally started sinking in t...
- [ who's the sexy bitch now! ]Yay I got my hair don...
- [ a bang your head on the table moment...or 3 ]1) ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Thats... cool, I guess...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home