[ yuck ]
*whimper*
The heat and humidity will someday be the end of me. I keep breaking out in heat rash and I keep getting bitten. :( A little on the miserable side I am.
In addition, I keep waking up at weird hours, so I don't really sleep well. Take this morning, where I woke up at 5, then 8.30, then 9.15, then finally dragged my arse out of bed at 11.45 when I realised sleep was being elusive. :(
Me no likey. Me want cuddles. And I miss my Baby.
*pout*
ps - 29 more days til I turn the big 2-0. God help me.
Wednesday, March 01, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ weirdiosity ]Last night, I dreamt that Will and ...
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
- [ decadent laziness! ]When you can1) go to bed kno...
- [ blood.tears.screaming.cold. ]It blew up. Again. ...
- [ listen to your heart...would be easier if it was...
- [ crazylittlethingcalledlove ]...I don't know. Ma...
- [ :( ]I'm sorry Baby.People, you know when you ju...
- [ wardrobe malfunction ]This week, actually, no, t...
- [ nerdy bliss ]X-cult finally started sinking in t...
- [ who's the sexy bitch now! ]Yay I got my hair don...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
I shall cuddle you!
CUDDLE YOU HARDCORE!!!!
mmmtry not to worry bout the rash, it'll go away and it doesn't make me any less attracted to you.
*kisses all over rash*
Miss you much
Best way to avoid a rash is to live under the sea (just like that song).
And oh, also you have to be naked.. sorry.. just the way it is.
Nonononono, you can't kiss the rash, cos then you'll get it and we'll just keep passing it back and forth and never get better.
But it's gone now anyway. Haha.
Love you babe.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home