[ being british ]
Sharon (eyeing my half eaten BK mushroom swiss next to my mousepad): Oh, dead cow.
Me: Mmhmm, cow is good. Mood stabilizers.
Sharon: But the hormones - they make you crazy.
Me: Well, that explains the partial Britness.
Lol.
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ waiting for a star to fall ]Me: (holding bottle ...
- [ uncomfortable ]Have you ever had those moments w...
- [ whoooo!!! ]So! Am glad its the weekend. Been get...
- [ ugh ]If it's possible, and evidently it is, I've...
- [ excerpts ]In the midst of my ankle madness, I fo...
- [ csdjfcsdbcvj ]I sprained my ankle today, for the...
- [ after a gazillion years ]After a little reminder...
- [ last resort ] Sometimes I find that I wake up ...
- [ pre-bedtime rambles ]Tralalalala...Am waiting fo...
- [ pics! ]Here's a couple...the big arse flower fro...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
hehehehe, it also explains a couple of "other" things :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home