Friday, June 16, 2006

[ waiting for a star to fall ]

Me: (holding bottle of cherries, part of a beauty press kit) Hmm I wonder if these are real…

Harry: Why don’t you just pop one and try?

Me: (still twirling the bottle) Hmm yeah maybe when I get back upstairs…Hey wait a minute – pop a cherry?!? Harry, what kinda girl do you ya think I am?!!?

Lol.


A couple of nights ago Jeremy and I somehow got to talking about animals and I said something about chickens giving birth and completely forget that they lay eggs – somehow I just related hairy animals with mammals and birth. Even though they have feathers... I was like, “But don’t chickens have like, vaginas?” Very stupid, I know. And Jeremy being all bushboy-ish and hanging around animals-ish just had a good laugh and I tried to redeem myself by saying I grew up in the city. Teehee. A very Jessica Simpson moment. He tried to convince me chickens copulate via the backdoor and pop eggs as such as well. I still don’t know if he’s shitting me. No pun intended.

I had an iffy start to the day this morning when my pumps got drenched silly in the rain on the way to work, my feet were freezing and I was highly cantankerous, and as usual, Jeremy was extremely patient about it. Honestly, a lot of other people might have just bitched back or told me to can it but somehow the boy deals with my iffy-osities very well. He called at lunchtime and that really turned the rest of my day around.

I did a spot of shopping today (lol, I sound about 30 saying that) and as it happens, I fit into size zero jeans. Perturbing. I told the very nice girl it was too small but they looked comfy so I tried em and amazingly, they fit with enough room to slide off just a bit. o.O This led Smart Ass into a tirade about how I can’t possibly be fat but me being me, I’ve convinced him he’s delusional and he tried to tell me there’s no such thing as a ‘fat zero’ But heh, size zero is pretty damn happy-inducing.

Anyhoot, that’s all for now.

Bitch out.

Ps – Oooh! Jamie Cullum’s gig was awesome! Even more so because Sya and I were right in the front row. Thanks girlie x

6 Comments:

At 11:58 am , Blogger  said...

*feels left out and goes off to sulk*

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME U WENT TO SEE CULLUM. bitch. HMPH!!

 
At 1:13 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

*aww...come back bitch*

It was extremely last minute cos Sya had a spare tic, but yes, I forgot to mention it you. If I get Coldplay tix, you're coming with. I'm DYING to see them.

*kisskissgropegrope*

;) Loveya.

 
At 6:47 pm , Blogger  said...

belle went.

 
At 9:06 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Yeah I know, I got wind of that before the gig. But apparently her seats were way behind.

 
At 4:49 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG sif grope!!!!

 
At 1:17 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember the msg u sent about someone bitchin about u bein fat and stuff...
Lets face it, not many of us chickas can be slim..
I'm chubby you're chubby, we're all chubby...
But lemme remind u...Chubby is good, because guys don't like stick figures anymore...well, the COOLER ones at least..hehe!!!

So, go ahead!!!
Be fat!
Know what...lets ALL be fat!

I'm tanning on thursday, tomorrow, and i'm fat...i'll look fat in a bikini, in a pair of hot shorts, and in whatever fuck i wear...
To hell with that!
Adam loves me, adam likes my fat ass!
So eat my schit people who criticize fat people like us...
Eat my schit!!!

-Tanya-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home