Friday, March 31, 2006

[ skanky and proud of it ]


Truth be told, I cannot remember anything that happened...It all passed in a blur of vodka and random marines...I should be ashamed of myself. Jeremy is going to KILL me.


Okay yes, I am kidding. (:


So! I met Bitch at Scott's for coffee - she gave me skanky red lippie which I've wanted for quite a while now, and a skanky red tank top go along...She says part 2 is on the way so if the whole skanky theme is to be followed thru with, God knows what it is. In true trashy fashion I left lippie marks on my straw, hehe. We window shopped for a bit then headed over to Forum to meet Faiza and Nicola (a.k.a. Nikki, too) for dinz at California Pizza Kitchen. It was awesome catching up with them cos I haven't seen them in ages. Bitch met them for the first time and vice versa and they all got along superbly (: We made those marines look tame didn't we girls? Teehee. Jezsica popped by too, bless, to pass me my pressie. Oh yes while we're at it....Nikki gave me this Big Arse sunflower (and truffles) which I had lots of fun spanking marines arses with (joke, breathe, Jeremy), Faiza gave me Lush coconut-chocolate soap which I have to remind myself not to eat, and Jezsica, a super cute teddy on a keyring and earrings.

We managed to get Bitch's friend Sean out to Balcony Bar with us later for drinks. Poor lad's just broken up with his girlfriend of 7 months. *sigh* But I'm sure we were all fabulous company (:

Tis now I'd like to give a shout-out to a few special people - in no specific order.

Bitch (yes ok I said no order but I figured I'd hear no end to it if you didn't come first) - I love you to bits. Thank you for keeping it real when so many others shit on you when you least expect. I will always be here for you. Bitches for Life! xxxx

Jeremy - Checkmate! I love you. I started off being me, then I changed to make you happy and to make things easier for us. Thank you for realising that the only way to keep me around is to let me be free to be who I am, and to accept things that are important to me. I know some of the things I do take getting used to, but you'll get the hang of it. I don't mean to be cold when I blank out, and I'm sorry you've been on the receiving end of it. I've tried to be the best I can for you and I will keep doing that.

Scott - For loving and accepting me for all I am, for never judging me and for just being your amazing self. Thank you for helping to keep me rooted to the real me. For that I will always love you.

Nikki - You are a total doll! Even though we don't see each other as much as we used to, it's comforting to know the people you always need never change. I love you sweetie.

Faiza - You are a stellar girlie!! I appreciate the reality checks and the little kicks up the arse. And the pizza crust/fork/random things within grabbing reach when you're trying to make a point (: I'm happy we've still managed to keep it all good with you going off to uni and all. *waves fork* I love you and you better remember that!

Thanks to the bday shoutie-outies (god I sound stupid) from Syahirah, Haikel, Will, JT, Barbara, Gracie, Ekk, Shubie, Tanya, Christabel, Ketz, Aunty Jun and Amanda. And of course from my family. Shoot me if I've not mentioned anyone else.

On a slightly different note...

Someone I used to call a friend has turned her back on Bitch, myself and God knows who else, at this point. I am disappointed and disgusted with your hypocrisy, lies and how low-down and cheap you've turned out to be, when in all honesty, we've done nothing to spite you. If anything, we've been there for you from the beginning and never once sold you out like you have us. You walked out on us saying you didn't feel special and that you weren't good enough. Now that I think about it, with all you've done, you really are unpretty deep down, and its no wonder people bitch about you. Because of what you senselessly do to them. Whatever your motivation for all this is, its sad to know the levels you'd stoop to get attention and to get over your petty jealousy. From this point on I am completely disregarding you and if you ever come to me again for help acting as if nothing's happened, as you've so brazenly done before, you've got another thing coming. Do not come near me or my friends ever again.

Takes all to make a world ay?

Thank you all for a lovely birthday (: Nikki loves you!

Bitch out.


1 Comments:

At 9:59 am , Blogger  said...

I LOVE YOU!

*brandishes sunflower whilst speaking in an indian accent*
and you'd better keep eet reeaaal.

goddamn marines.

XxX
-mwua-ness-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home