[ we never change ]
I feel fecked again. I thought I saw some semblance of clarity, and I felt lighter and happier for a while but today I've woken up, and only gotten through two hours and I feel messed up.
Kind of as if someone's taken my heart and mind, ripped them out, torn them up and jumbled them up into pieces, thrown the lot back at me and went "Here you go. You figure out what the hell to do."
Coldplay - We Never Change
I wanna live life, never be cruel,
I wanna live life, be good to you.
I wanna fly, never come down,
And live my life,
And have friends around.
We never change, do we?
We never learn to leave,
So I wanna live in a wooden house,
I wanna live life, always be true,
I wanna live life, and be good to you,
I wanna fly, and never come down,
And I live my life, and have friends around.
We never change do we? No, no,
We never learn to bleed,
So I wanna live in a wooden house,
Making more friends would be easy.
Oh I don’t have a show to say,
Yes, and I sing every single day,
We never change do we?
We never learn to leave.
So, I wanna live life in a wooden house,
Making more friends would be easy,
I wanna live where the sun comes out.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ someone help me ]If ever there was a time things...
- [ just a lil bit ...]Last night out at Gotham was ...
- [ broken home ]A broken home - because that's what...
- [ pretty fugly ]Have you ever looked into the mirr...
- [ ponderings ]Most guys, if not a good number, wou...
- [ yuck ]*whimper*The heat and humidity will someda...
- [ weirdiosity ]Last night, I dreamt that Will and ...
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
- [ decadent laziness! ]When you can1) go to bed kno...
- [ blood.tears.screaming.cold. ]It blew up. Again. ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

10 Comments:
*produces duct tape to properly secure loose pieces with copious ammounts of tape, to ensure this never happends again*
Your the most important thing to me baby... and I love you.
Nikki isn't really a thing Jeremy, she's a person. No wonder she can't seem to appreciate you.
Im Sam Kegavich.
And you don't make sense.
Hello Sam,
The reason why you don't think I make sense is because you don't quite know the whole picture that is me, and also, refer to the title of my blog (:
Darling,
It's amounts, happens, and you're.
Just thought I'd point that out. (:
Love you.
Actually baby, I'm pretty sure that in australia its "Happends"
;)
Love ooo!
Well, Australia being the wrong side of England and all, I'm not surprised :p
OMG!
Australia is clearly englands supirior!!!
*cough* commonwealth games *splutter*
thaaaaaats right.
Mopped the floor with you!
1) you misspelt your own name.
2) its superior.
3) we decided to be charitable and let you be happy this once.
4) fine, use me to mop the floor, it only means im upside down, which means my arms are fully free to reach out and tickle up your legs.
5) therefore I win because you are always reduced to a pleading giggling mess when I tickle you.
6) in conclusion, don't bother arguing with me :)
I conceed
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home