Wednesday, March 29, 2006

[ oldness! ]


Seeing as how I am Officially Old tomorrow, I've reserved rights to be extremely childish these last couple of days. For the first time in my 19 years and 364 days, last night, I refused my veggies at dinner *grin* Mom and my little sisters were perturbed, and I pouted and whinged with Mom till she said I only needed to finish half of the vile green stuff...With my sisters eyeing me and whispering "What's up with Nikki?? I don't know maybe she's getting her period soon or something..."She gave me brownies later...then I went to get more from the oven later. Lol.


I'm pretty damn bored now.


One more reason to dump my boyfriend: He makes up his own code word for us when we need to change subject on the phone when someone else is around, then he forgets his own damn code word.


We were talking last night and agreeing that when I finally do dump him I'll run out of our house leaving him on the doorstep going "Freeeeeedom!!" and head to the nearest male strip club and/or call a bunch of my guy friends and go "For those of you who've been wanting to date me in the last three years but couldn't because I was with Jeremy, now's your chance to strike!"

Anyway, it looks like a bunch of us are going out for dinz tomorrow. I'd go clubbing but somehow I'd rather not / I don't feel like it.


Okay, Loopy Lil' Me out.

5 Comments:

At 2:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Then it would be 'me' that lassoes 'you' and drags you back into the house for copious amounts of "Check Mating"

Thaaaats right :D

(heh, you were actually being childish... cool!)

Love you forever baby.

Jeremy out

 
At 2:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were to go out to dinner and rather go clubbing.

I would go to a restrausant that offers some kind of live seafood.. and club it.

Club it good!...*performs mooshing gesture*

 
At 3:20 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

You're not supposed to reveal the damn code word you banana. God. *pats head* One day, you'll get it. Love you.

Matt my dear, its restaurant and moshing. Lol. Bless. But I'll let you off because you wrote me a poem. Whee.

 
At 7:46 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

So apparently it was matt that wrote that sam kegavich comment.
He's a silly pooh head.

I didn't reveal nothin!
Shhhhhhhhh

 
At 9:19 pm , Blogger  said...

Hey Bitch.. Hours left til you get OLD!! *wicked laughter*

Clubbing? Heh.. Like real. You just don't club anymore. *pout*

Miss you Bitch. PIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa tmr! Yayness!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home