[ thought for the day ]
Courtesy of my good friend Matt:
"A lie is just something you do when you can't be bothered with the truth.
The truth is something you lie about."
Monday, March 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ no subject ]A little tribute to my word and line...
- [ we never change ]I feel fecked again. I thought ...
- [ someone help me ]If ever there was a time things...
- [ just a lil bit ...]Last night out at Gotham was ...
- [ broken home ]A broken home - because that's what...
- [ pretty fugly ]Have you ever looked into the mirr...
- [ ponderings ]Most guys, if not a good number, wou...
- [ yuck ]*whimper*The heat and humidity will someda...
- [ weirdiosity ]Last night, I dreamt that Will and ...
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home