[ no subject ]
A little tribute to my word and line stealing boyfriend. The rest of you won't quite know what I'm going on about, but that's quite alright (:
YOURS
1) "Owned!"
2) "Sucked in (insert name here)!"
3) "Noob!"
4) "Weak!"
5) "As if!"
MINE
1) "What the hell?!?!"
2) "Bugger"
3) "Bollocks"
4) "Buggershitebollocks"
5) "Me likey!"
I'll update the list as and when. For now Baby, its down in black and white - I mean, black and pink, as to which words are whose!
Random useless piece of information for the week: Plucking my eyebrows makes me sneeze and tear.
I haven't been doing much except curling up in bed with a stack of chick novels. I've got two weeks more of vacation and I fully plan to out-slack myself before the madness of internship kicks in.
Oh and one more thing before I go.
Reasons to dump my boyfriend
1) He is SUCH a lamearse. I could go on for years, but I shall spare you.
2) He told me he plans to marry me, have kids with me, and spend lots of time with them, be closer to them than I am, turn them against me and so that when we divorce he can have full custody of them.
3) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - i.e, I can't tell you otherwise he'd kill me, as he said. Hehehe.
Last night he said he should probably stop saying "You really should ditch me" because one day I'll probably wake up and wonder who this guy in my bed is and what the hell I've been doing with him. Teehee.
But that said, I love you Baby.
(Figured I should add that last bit in lest I get incessant whinging for the rest of the week. Hehe.)
Monday, March 27, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ we never change ]I feel fecked again. I thought ...
- [ someone help me ]If ever there was a time things...
- [ just a lil bit ...]Last night out at Gotham was ...
- [ broken home ]A broken home - because that's what...
- [ pretty fugly ]Have you ever looked into the mirr...
- [ ponderings ]Most guys, if not a good number, wou...
- [ yuck ]*whimper*The heat and humidity will someda...
- [ weirdiosity ]Last night, I dreamt that Will and ...
- [ the reason ]This is one of ours. It just played ...
- [ decadent laziness! ]When you can1) go to bed kno...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

5 Comments:
OMG! Nearly everything I say you claim as your own!!!
And I also say "sucked in foreskin"
You can't dump me cause I'll dump you first.
And you'd better not tell no one about that last point, I swear!!!
NO ONE!
Thats just for you and me ;)
Yeah you'd better love me!
Or I'll smother you with lameness!
FOR
EVOR!
Love you too baby
WTF!!!!
You hardly if ever say bugger, you Liar!!! I cannot believe this.
Oh no no no, it is I who shall dump you first, because ladies always go first. Everyone knows that my dear.
Hahahahhahahahahahahaa.......
And whats the difference? Even when I do love you you're lame as lame can be. *sigh* I guess I really am blinded.
keh... yeah...
BLINDED BY THE SIGHT OF MY ENORMOUS WANG!!!!!!!
Do you HAVE to bring genitals into this?!!?!?!? That is so typical!!!
hahahahahaha
awwwww I love you baby :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home