[ csdjfcsdbcvj ]
I sprained my ankle today, for the first time in my life. That was quite - no - very scary.
Bitch: And you didn't even bust it on something adventurous like trying out a groovy new sex position!
Baby: Aww, well, we could bust my ankle on a crazy new pozish if you want?
Me: Ha, no. I don't want love hurting that much for us.
*ahem* Yes, these are the people I love, who make an impact on my life.
I've mastered the art of hopping to the loo. I'm on sick leave for the rest of the week and at home I'm whizzing around on my hot pink swivel chair.
At least its pink.
*Sigh*
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ after a gazillion years ]After a little reminder...
- [ last resort ] Sometimes I find that I wake up ...
- [ pre-bedtime rambles ]Tralalalala...Am waiting fo...
- [ pics! ]Here's a couple...the big arse flower fro...
- [ skanky and proud of it ]Truth be told, I cannot ...
- [ oldness! ]Seeing as how I am Officially Old tomo...
- [ my star is fading ]This time it's really drained...
- [ thought for the day ]Courtesy of my good friend ...
- [ no subject ]A little tribute to my word and line...
- [ we never change ]I feel fecked again. I thought ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Awwwww honey! Poor baby. You need a pair of crutches. I can show you soooo many tricks on them, tricks I learnt whilst "I" was on crutches.
And like, the rubber arm patches, when you take them off the crutch they look like a dildo.
lol, I love you very much baby.
I hope it gets better very soon!
*kisses*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home