Thursday, April 06, 2006

[ pre-bedtime rambles ]

Tralalalala...Am waiting for Jeremy to get out of a game so he can call me and we can head to bed.


So...It appears, as it would, my little social life has kicked up a couple of notches in my very last week of holidays. Haha. Hmmm....last Friday I had dinner with the folks at the Marriott...before that I met Bitch at a Shu Uemura thingy she was working at and sat pretty and modelled. Today (well, yesterday, being that it's past midnight now) a bunch of us went out for dinner cos it's Syahirah's 19th today (the real today, i.e. now). Yesterday (as in the 4th of April, lol) Ketki needed some girltime cos work was getting to her so Fuzzy me and her went to watch Failure to Launch...

Matthew McConaugheyyyyyyy.........*dreamy sigh*

Yes anyway....Fuzzy and I had dinz after that. We're supposed to go out next week before Fuzzy leaves for graduation back in Durham. Ketz wants to hit Dbl O this weekend but I wanna rest up cos work at Elle starts Monday.

Here's a little random list of annoying things.

1) When people don't remove price tags from the soles of their shoes! - Argh!! I saw a lady on the tube tonight with really nice open toe covered heel heels, and to spoil it, I could see her $79.90 Studio Tangs price tag.

2) When automatic loos decide to give you a bumwash when you're still doing your thing. Ewwww. Cooolllllddd.

3) When you hear reeeallllyyyy cringeworthy mobile ringtones. Earlier this week I heard - I kid you not - and it wasn't even a decent polyphonic one, it was one of those beepy old school things - the intro of Hotel California on the train. It's the Eagles for crying out loud, can we show some r-e-s-p-e-c-t?!?

4) Cashier ladies who insist you take freebies!! - I was at Watsons and because I had spent over $30 or something, she hands me some random tube of hair gel...Which I don't need so I politely say I don't need it, and hand it back - and she looks at me in all manner of 'which-bloody-planet-are-you-from'ness and states plainly with this blank zombie facial expression "But it's free." And I'm like (thinking, God, you comatose, and saying the following reeaaalllyyy slowly to enunciate everything - "I don't need it". Can someone puh-lease explain the fascination with useless freebies with people on this side of the planet?!!?!?!

Oh yeah...Bitch and I had our first Skype call the other week...It's odd how she sounds so different on it...And she reckons I sound American on it. Lol.

Oh oh...I finally got some pretty eyeshadow palettes last weekend after combing store after store and not finding anything to my liking...one green and one wine coloured palette from Revlon (: And after all that makeup hunting, where did I find it? Watsons. D'oh. For those of you who have no idea where I'm talking about, think Walmart or Boots. I also got more tanktops from Topshop...Thank you England for catering to people with actual boobs and hips.

Anyhoot...Mr-the-Prince-of-Persia-is-my-role-model is back from his game, so I bid thee, dear reader, goodnight.

3 Comments:

At 1:06 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm back.
So YOU!
BED!
NOW!
...with me :D

And I finished prince of persia like 2 months ago babe.

:D

Love you lots forever and ever!
Your toy boy,
Jem.

 
At 1:12 am , Blogger LadyNik said...

Whatever two months ago, he's still the Prince and you still have/had this little man crush on him.

Eww I just burped and I can taste my dinner ewwww.

Love you.

Your chess buddy (god how geeky),

Nik

 
At 2:24 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can be my geekazoid girlfriend!

AWESOME!!!

Love you 3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home