[ after a gazillion years ]
After a little reminder from Sir Matt that it's been more than a month since my last post, I'm back. (:
Been muchly busy with work. Most of it's fun, writing fashion/beauty/lifestyle/entertainment, and pretty nice co-workers too. The downside is that my pay's delayed (bugger) and that I've been sick the last week with back muscle cramps and fevers. I got the worst bout of nausea last night, it was terrible.
Anyhoot, I'd like to dedicate the rest of this post to My Baby and remind him (though I don't think he needs that much of a reminder as I already proved myself 'finally', earlier *swats back of Baby's head*) how MUCH I miss him. *whimper* I miss your cuddles and being in your lap and your kisses and walking around with you laughing my head off because you've made a total blunder of something, and walking towards you then stopping a few seconds (without you noticing me yet) and thinking how damn gorgeous you are then hurrying up to you and plonking on your lap for a kiss and just being with you and everything else that cannot be printed here. *GRIN*
Loveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyouloveyou.
Okay?! *flops on bed*
Friday, May 12, 2006
Previous Posts
- [ last resort ] Sometimes I find that I wake up ...
- [ pre-bedtime rambles ]Tralalalala...Am waiting fo...
- [ pics! ]Here's a couple...the big arse flower fro...
- [ skanky and proud of it ]Truth be told, I cannot ...
- [ oldness! ]Seeing as how I am Officially Old tomo...
- [ my star is fading ]This time it's really drained...
- [ thought for the day ]Courtesy of my good friend ...
- [ no subject ]A little tribute to my word and line...
- [ we never change ]I feel fecked again. I thought ...
- [ someone help me ]If ever there was a time things...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

3 Comments:
Ok baby... *proven*
:D
I love oooooooooooooooooo so much!
And I miss ooooooooooooooooo so so much!
Now its my turn to prove!
>.<
I'll surprise you one day :D
Love you so much darling.
What can't be printed there...WHAT WHAT!!!!??!??!?!?!?!?!
LMAO. Wouldn't you lurrrveee to know babe ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home