Saturday, June 03, 2006

[ whoooo!!! ]


So! Am glad its the weekend. Been getting these very strange nausea-headache-eye socket aches during the first couple of hours in the morning when I sit infront of my computer.


Anyway.

I had to go sourcing for bras today for this special feature on boobs that I'm doing - yes, it figures it'd be me writing it. I walked into Blush! and found all manner of push-ups, it was amazing. I've never seen or bought any of them before, mainly cos, well, I don't need them - but yeah! There were gel filled ones, liquid ones, water ones and my favourite - the air filled ones. Awesome stuff. Though I did feel very, umm, odd, going around groping bras to see if they were padded enough. I walked out of Blush! with 9 bras and attracted some very amused stares from the people shopping in the store. Cos think of it, I just told the girl helping me to get me whatever is a good pushup, and kept feeling them. D'oh.


It doesn't stop there either - I'll probably have to test-drive some of them because I probably won't find enough women to do it for me. I have to say though, there's this one bra I borrowed that is an amazing cleavage-popper.


Ok enough talk! (Can you believe the things I do in the name of work?)

I went for a much needed hair cut as well. Oh! Baby and I have razrs now, haha. Got em on the same day too, how coincidinky :) Oh oh and scored a heap of makeup at the beauty bazaar at work.

So, materially I'm happy. (yes Baby, and the other way too). Otherwise, don't go there. It's true what they say about materialism filling the gap and I'm feeling that to a certain extent. Weird huh? When you sit back and think you never really thought it'd happen to you.


Anyway (I'm starting to say that a lot.)

I caught Benchwarmers with Amanda on Monday evening. Was a lot better than I expected it to be. David Spade is a genius. Looking forward to seeing Haikel next Monday after work. I'm going to see about a physio referal tomorrow morning. Ugh.


So, enough rambling for now methinks.

raZrBitcH out. (:

1 Comments:

At 11:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can SO test them bras for you! o_O

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home