Tuesday, May 23, 2006

[ ugh ]


If it's possible, and evidently it is, I've gotten sicker. I'm down with a sore throat, fever, and the flu. Oh, and swollen tonsils that hurt like the buggers everytime I sneeze. Lovely. I don't see how it's possible, in less than a month, I've:
  1. Hurt my wrist while typing (frozen in that weird keyboard position).
  2. Gotten back muscle cramps.
  3. Sprained my ankle (in previously mentioned boring manner).
  4. Hurt my back again (from hopping due to said ankle).
  5. Slept wrong and woke up with an icky neck.
  6. Contracted said fever, sore throat, fever, flu and swollen tonsils.
*groans* However, I must say the little surprise emails from Jeremy help muchly when I'm about to scream from too much work (: Such a sweetheart My Baby is. Today after getting a txt from him at work I was replying when I was hit with another realization of how lucky I am to have him. Warm fuzzy feelings ensued, and trust me, I haven't felt that in a long, long time.

Hmm, I've noticed Bitch and Christabel have linked me on their blogs. I must get down to that soon. If I get tolerate dealing with HTML after a long day at work. As it is I don't really want to be at my laptop of all things after a whole day of writing at another Mac at work.

Oh, Jeremy and I have made a deal - he's not going to overeat if I don't eat fast food - because according to him, all fast food especially Macca's (he has this little pet peeve for the golden arches) is the root of evil and apple pie is made of potato and nuggets aren't really chicken, yadda yadda. I've broken my end of the deal a couple of times, once in sheer non-rememberance of the deal and today because it would have killed my ankle to walk any further to get dinz. I guess we're even though, because he over-ate by 2 helpings last night...and it doesn't count that you spaced them apart baby, it's still overfoodage (: Teehee. I can see you reading this now and going "As if doesn't count!??! Wtf baby?!?!" :D

Anyway, I will stop writing mindlessly now. My tonsils feel like they are going to burst out of my throat. Ugh.

Bitch out. xXx

7 Comments:

At 8:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmbebiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

I love you with all my heart and I always will.
Like I've said countless times in the past, you will always have me to fall back on and support you, through highs and lows.
Although I don't know why you'd need support during highs, but you'll have it all the same.
We're mean't for each other honey. You ARE my world.





Now... as to the small matter of our deal.
I DIDN'T overeat!
I had 2 second helpings some 4 hours later, so it was like another meal cause I didn't have breakfast!
It didn't make me full and just how long am I supposed to wait after a meal before I can eat again so its not classifies overeating?
Huh?!
HUH!
HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... miss you so much.

*kisses and embraces*
Now me tawk to oo onwine :D

 
At 8:41 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

(: Love you too.

tralalala I don't hear you.

Lol you tried the whole annoyed thing and ended up missing me. God I love myself.

xXx

 
At 8:45 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your like a siren, in that once you've been noticed, I can't help but be overwhelmed with attraction to you.

The only difference is that its good for me :)

Love you three!

 
At 4:01 pm , Blogger the lover said...

You've risen from the dead! Speaking of rising from the dead, my boss technically did it: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2006/05/28/1148754872626.html
Yeah, he conquered Mt. Everest, died on Friday, and was alive on Saturday.

Also, html is EASSYYY. Just because I now know how to do it! Give it a try.

And, if I might add, Maccy Dee's french fries are the ultimate comfort food. Mmmm.

x

 
At 8:00 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Hey Christabel (:

Whoa. Amazing.

Oooh yes have to agree on the great wonders of macca's fries...unfortunately, Bushboy here begs to differ *throws said boy evil glare*. Teehee.

Ahh yes I suppose I'll get down to html...if you can, I can (:

I miss you woman! Your copies of ELLE are on their way to you.

x

 
At 3:20 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a corny piece of crap

 
At 8:20 pm , Blogger LadyNik said...

Shit, wait, you mean your boss passed away? Oh damn I'm sorry babe, I read the article wrong, was so tired that night. *cuddles*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home