I don't know why I snap but I do at the most unexpected (then again, what is expected anymore?) of times and I hate it. Even more so, I hate it because I know its happening yet I can't do shit to stop it. The rage is enough to cut me up inside and beat myself up till I bleed. Deep red drenching swirls on the floor.
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Previous Posts
- For You I Will
- [ E for Elope ]Owe it to post bridal issue syndrom...
- [ being british ]Sharon (eyeing my half eaten BK m...
- [ waiting for a star to fall ]Me: (holding bottle ...
- [ uncomfortable ]Have you ever had those moments w...
- [ whoooo!!! ]So! Am glad its the weekend. Been get...
- [ ugh ]If it's possible, and evidently it is, I've...
- [ excerpts ]In the midst of my ankle madness, I fo...
- [ csdjfcsdbcvj ]I sprained my ankle today, for the...
- [ after a gazillion years ]After a little reminder...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

1 Comments:
Tonight I've been unworthy of you. I... just didn't know how to make you see what I see so I snapped and it was the worst possible time comming from the worst possible person it could.
It must have felt terrible on top of your already terrible emotions.
I'll learn from this and try to be better for you in the future.
I'll always love you my baby.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home